S&K Aerospace provides a wide range of consulting services for environmenal remediation, restoration, and construction projects, including the cleanup of sites and facilities contaminated by hazardous materials.
Our professionals are results-oriented and uniquely skilled in environmental problem-solving, redirection of unsuccessful projects and innovative approaches to compliance and project closure designed to save our customer's time and money. S&K Aerospace also manages, executes and technically reviews environmental projects related to NEPA, RCRA, CERCLA, SARA, EPCRA and other federal environmental regulations.
We provide expert technical, regulatory and administrative support in the following areas:
- Program and project management – DOE order 413.3A implementation and evaluation
- Environmental compliance oversight
- Regulatory oversight, assessments and interface
- Quality assurance auditing and assessments for certification and independent oversight
- Safety oversight – safety basis development and assessment
- Safeguards and security
- Operational readiness reviews
- Site investigation and remediation
- Business services including public affairs/stakeholder interface, records management, document support and administrative support